myPIRSA is the home of PIRSA's online services.
The myPIRSA system has been upgraded and now has a fresh new look and improved features.
Services available to everyone (public access)
Some services within myPIRSA are available to everyone. You can view and access these services without needing to create a myPIRSA account.
Once you have opened myPIRSA, you can locate services by clicking on a relevant topic, or by using the search feature. Once you find the relevant service, select 'launch' to access the information.
Services available with myPIRSA account (authenticated access)
To access authenticated services within myPIRSA, you need to register for a myPIRSA account. Once registered you can log into myPIRSA and access authenticated services.
Register for a myPIRSA account
- Go to the myPIRSA portal.
- Click on 'register' (top right of screen).
- Complete all mandatory fields.
- Acknowledge the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Register' to submit the form. A verification email will be sent to your nominated email address.
- Go to the email and click the verification link. You will be directed to a verification confirmation web page.
- On the verification web page, click the log in button and you will be directed to the myPIRSA login page.
Apply for restricted services within myPIRSA
- Register for a myPIRSA account as detailed above.
- Use these account details to login to the myPIRSA portal.
- Once you have logged into myPIRSA, locate the restricted service you wish to access by clicking on a relevant topic, or by using the search feature.
- Click the 'Apply for this service' button on the service you would like to access.
Approval process for restricted services
Applications for some services can be approved automatically. If your application has been automatically approved, you will receive an email within 30 minutes, and the service will become available for use in myPIRSA (and will display as an 'Approved service' in your account).
For services approved manually, your application will be forwarded to a PIRSA representative for review. During this time, the service you have applied for will appear as 'Pending approval' in myPIRSA. Once your request has been reviewed, you will receive an email to let you know the outcome. If your application has been approved the service will become available for use in myPIRSA (and will display as an 'Approved service' in your account).
Help using myPIRSA
See the myPIRSA support page for further assistance and a list of contacts.