- The Updated I Spy Manual (2nd Edition): I SPY Insects of Southern Australian Broadacre Farming Systems Identification Manual and Education Resource
- The joint SARDI and cesar PestNotes (pdf) and PestNotes (HTML) pest information series.
- The GRDC Back Pocket Guides for identification of crop aphids, crop mites, crop weevils and beneficial insects.
- Resistance management strategies for redlegged earth mite, green peach aphid, corn earwom, Helicoverpa armigera and diamondback moth.
- A wide range of GRDC FactSheets on various invertebrates (Try googling).
- GRDC Tips and Tactics on Russian wheat aphid and comprehensive manual Future tactics for Russian wheat aphid management.
- GRDC mouse control webpage.
- The IPM Guidelines for Grains website: https://ipmguidelinesforgrains.com.au/
- 'Best bet' pest risk assessment and management guidelines for establishment pests, pests of canola and pests of winter pulse crops.
Useful resources for pest identification and management
Page Last Reviewed: 04 May 2018