The South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI) publish Crop Watch e-newsletter to keep growers and advisers informed about disease-related issues and solutions during the growing season.
Crop Watch is produced by our pulse and cereal pathology experts.
This is a free forum for grower and expert feedback on crop disease management and control. We welcome your contributions to Crop Watch, especially local disease observations and plant samples. Learn how to share observations and samples with Crop Watch.
Other crop disease information is available on our crop diagnostics page.
Latest Crop Watch editions
- Crop Watch Issue 3 - Update on NFNB Fungicide resistance in SA - July 2020
- Crop Watch Issue 2 – Growers and agronomists urged to look for stem nematode patches in SA crops – June 2020
- Crop Watch Issue 1 – The 2020 Blackspot Manager forecast – May 2020
- Crop Watch Issue 5 – Reports of bacterial blight in field peas and ascochyta blight in Samira faba beans – September 2019
- Crop Watch Issue 4 – Net form net blotch severe in systiva treated crops – August 2019
- Crop Watch Issue 3 – Diseased samples sought of pulse and canola crops – July 2019
- Crop Watch Issue 2 – July 2019
- Blackspot Manager risk forecast for 2019 – March 2019
- Cereal Variety Disease Guide 2019 out now – February 2019
- Crop Watch Issue 7 – 2019 Cereal Seed Treatment facts out now – November 2018
- Crop Watch Issue 6 – Root rot in pulse crops – November 2018
- Crop Watch Issue 5 – Bacterial blight (BB) in field peas – October 2018
- Crop Watch Issue 4 – Powdery mildew and chocolate spot problems – September 2018
- Crop Watch Issue 3 – Ascochyta blight in chickpeas – September 2018
- Crop Watch Issue 2 – Welcome to Dr Tarra Garrard – August 2018
- Crop Watch Issue 1 – High Blackspot Manager risk forecast for 2018 in SA – April 2018
- Cereal Variety Disease Guide 2018 out now – February 2018
See older editions in the Crop Watch archive.