Find out what assistance is available to support pastoral businesses and pastoral communities during drought conditions.
The Pastoral Board of South Australia is responsible to the Minister for Primary Industries and Regional Development for the administration of the Pastoral Land Management and Conservation Act 1989.
The board provides policy advice, and general advice when requested by the Minister.
Members of the Pastoral Board
Members of the Pastoral Board are appointed under the Pastoral Land Management and Conservation Act 1989. The 6 Pastoral Board members are appointed for up to a 3 year term and come from a range of backgrounds.
Collectively the Board has an extensive knowledge of the administrative, environmental and economic pastoral issues faced in the South Australian pastoral lands.
The Pastoral Board appointments are:
David Larkin AM (Presiding Member)
(Vacant Position – Deputy to David Larkin)
Sharon Oldfield (Deputy to Mark Fennell)
Jodie Gregg-Smith (Deputy to Colin Greenfield)
Karina Sheehan (Deputy to Bruce Nutt)
Mark Anderson (Deputy to Tammy Partridge)
Keith Slade (Deputy to Jenny Treloar)
Meetings for 2019
- 28 February
- 2 May
- 27 June
- 29 August
- 31 October
Pastoral Board Communique
The Pastoral Board Communique will be distributed approximately bi-monthly and include information about Board meetings and events.
Pastoral Board policies
The Board's policy work is guided by the Pastoral Board Policy Framework ().
The Pastoral Board is currently reviewing all policies, please check here for updates.
Strategy and governance
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2018–19 ()
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2017–18 ()
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2016–17 ()
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2015–16 ()
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2014–15 ()
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2013–14 ()
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2012–13 ()
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2011–12 ()
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2010–11 ()
- Pastoral Board Annual Report 2009–10 ()
Pastoral Board of SA
Phone: (08) 8429 0333