Are you an AgTech supplier with an innovative product?
Are you keen to show that product to primary producers?
If so, we want to hear from you.
Best Practice Demonstration Farms have been set up in Struan and Kybybolite in the state’s South East to show primary producers first-hand how AgTech products work in the real world.
This State Government and Elders Ltd collaboration aims to encourage primary producers to use innovative farming practices and new technology to improve productivity. The partnership will form part of the Thomas Elder Institute, Elders’ newly established research, development and extension facility. The demonstration farms will capitalise on Elders’ focus on digital agriculture innovation and development, and extensive agronomy and adviser network.
Examples of suitable products:
- General farming activities, including fence, gate, and tank monitoring.
- Livestock management, including feed intake monitoring.
- Pasture management, including climate modelling, remote weed control, livestock pasture intake.
- Irrigation Management, including flood and pivot irrigation, automatic gates, bay monitors, movement sensors, fertigation.
- Farm vehicle management, including GPS tracking and safety.
- Farm management software, including labour task monitoring, pasture use efficiency, stock movements/traceability, satellite imagery.
Submit an EOI
If you have an innovative product to demonstrate:
- Read the submission guide () to make sure you understand the criteria and types of products we're looking for.
- Complete an EOI.
Expressions of interest are being accepted on an ongoing basis.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.