Livestock Enterprise Planning sessions
Livestock producers wanting to improve their business acumen and planning can now sign up to the Red Meat and Wool Program’s Livestock Enterprise Planning sessions.
The sessions provide an opportunity for producers to develop an actionable set of priorities to drive productivity gains and technology adoption.
You will have access to a one day session and one-on-one coaching where you will:
- build business acumen and gain understanding of your key financial indicators including understanding balance sheets, profit and loss, cash flows and key bank ratios
- gain understanding of strategies to increase profit in your business
- learn from industry leaders about technologies that can help drive business efficiencies and profit, the benefits and pitfalls to be aware of, and how to match the tech to the needs of your business
- examine your risks and develop strategies to increase business resilience
- undertake a skills audit to identify any areas of improvement
- develop a detailed action plan to guide your implementation
- learn from others through the group learning approach
- participate in one-on-one session with an experienced advisor to take these learnings and develop your Farm AgTech Adoption Plan.
Who should attend
These sessions are for sheep, cattle and wool producers.
A maximum of 15 businesses (any number of people from the same business), can attend sessions.
Session locations and cost
Cost to sign up: $100 plus GST per business.
Commencing in August 2020, sessions will be held in multiple locations across South Australia.
Sessions may be cancelled/rescheduled if insufficient enrolments.
- 12th August 2020, Naracoorte, (completed)
- 2 February 2021 – Keith
- 16 February 2021 – Mt Gambier
- October 2020 (online via Zoom)
- November 2020 (online via Zoom)
- 10 December 2020 – Parndana (completed)
- 11 December 2020 – Kingscote (completed)
- 8 December 2020 – Mt Pleasant (completed)
- 3 February 2021 – Mt Barker
- 2 March 2021 – Strathalbyn
- 9 February 2021 – Jamestown
- 10 February 2021 – Clare (fully subscribed)
- 11 February 2021 – Tanunda
SA Murray Darling Basin
- 17 March 2021 – Karoonda
- 9 March 2021 – Cleve
- 10 March 2021 – Wudinna
How to register your interest
The Livestock Enterprise Planning sessions are operated by Proadvice.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (08) 8554 6212
Expressions of Interest in attending a session must be completed at least one month before the scheduled session. This will allow for preliminary activities to be completed.