Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA) is working on a number of major programs that will help ensure the prosperity of South Australia’s primary industries and regions into the future.
The state’s primary industries and regions are crucial for the prosperity of the state, and are continuing to grow in importance.
Our Corporate Plan () outlines how we are assisting our primary industries and regions to grow, innovate and maximise their economic growth potential.
Major programs include:
- Northern Adelaide Food Park
- SA Food Innovation Centre
- A Modern Transport System for Agriculture: A New Partnership Approach
- Australian Pastures Genebank
- South Australian River Murray Sustainability (SARMS) Program
- New Horizons Program
- Sterile insect technology (SIT) facility
- Regional grants and loans
- Northern Adelaide Plains Agribusiness Initiative