The Family and Business Support Program (FaBS) is a group of people ready to help you during difficult situations like drought, bushfire and other adverse events.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start, contact FaBS for support.
What the FaBS team are about
All FaBS team members are:
- from a variety of regional business and agricultural backgrounds
- experienced in dealing with emergency situations.
What our FaBS do
FaBS provide free, informal advice on what to do next.
FaBS are an experienced team of professionals who will listen and help you find ways to manage the situation. Team members work closely with service providers and can help connect you to services, including:
- financial counselling
- local health networks
- emotional wellbeing and counselling services
- government and non-government assistance
- community organisations and donations.
A team member can come to your home or business for a face-to-face discussion.
FaBS for the fishing and aquaculture industry
The ‘Stay Afloat’ initiative is for people working in the fishing and aquaculture industry and their families, who are experiencing tough times.
- Helen Lamont: 0409 885 606
- Colleen White: 0409 388 649