See maps of all aquatic reserves below.
The coordinates shown on these maps are based on the Geocentric Datum of Australia 1994 (GDA94) which coincides almost exactly with WGS84. Some adjustment might be required depending on the GPS navigational system used. All coordinates are shown as degrees, decimal minutes.
Barker Inlet - St Kilda
- Restrictions: Rod and handline only.
- Map: Barker Inlet - St Kilda aquatic reserve ()
- Area 1 the following is allowed:
- fishing from boat or shore using rod and line or handline
- collecting bait from the beach
- boating, diving, swimming.
- Area 2 - no fishing, collecting, or removing any marine organisms.
The Encounter Marine Park and Port Noarlunga Reef Sanctuary Zone applies in this area. Sanctuary Zone fishing restrictions apply, please refer to the Marine Parks website.
St Kilda - Chapman Creek
- Blue swimmer crabs can only be taken by:
- crab rake
- Land-based line fishing from the breakwater is permitted.
- The following is not permitted:
- bait digging
- line fishing from anywhere other than the breakwater
- collecting or removing marine organisms other than blue swimmer crabs.
- Restrictions: rod and handline only.
- Map: Troubridge Hill aquatic reserve ()
- Area 1: rod and line or handline only.
- Area 2: no entry.
- Area 3:
- no fishing
- no collecting
- no removing any marine organisms.
Great Australian Bight Marine Park
Go to the National Parks South Australia website for information.