Bushfire affected primary producers in South Australia can now access a grant to assist with the recovery process and getting back to business.
The recovery grant can be used to help with the cost of:
- clean up activities
- reinstatement activities
- emergency measures to assist with immediate recovery of primary production enterprises.
Grants available for primary producers
Assistance is being provided under the jointly funded Commonwealth-State Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA).
Eligible primary producers can now access grants of up to $75,000. Applicants who have previously applied for a grant, may apply for additional amounts up to the maximum $75,000.
Before you apply
Before you start your application, please read the grant guidelines () as these may have changed.
Applications are open to primary producers in local government areas of:
- Adelaide Hills
- Kangaroo Island
- Murray Bridge
- Mount Barker
- Mid Murray
- Yorke Peninsula
Applying for a recovery grant
Applications must be submitted together with all supporting documentation by 31 July 2020.
Applications may be submitted by:
- Email PIRSA.GrantsEnquiries@sa.gov.au
Bushfire Recovery Grants
PIRSA – Rural Solutions SA
GPO Box 1671
Adelaide SA 5001
*postmarked no later than 5.00pm (ACST) 31 July 2020.
- Visiting a PIRSA office at:
- Adelaide - Level 14, 25 Grenfell Street, Adelaide
- Clare - 155 Main North Road, Clare
- Loxton - 1801 Bookpurnong Road, Loxton
- Murray Bridge - Bremer Road, Murray Bridge
- Kangaroo Island
- Shop 7, The Mall, 56 Dauncey Street, Kingscote
- Parndana Bushfire Recovery Centre, Community Health Centre
12 Jubilee Avenue Parndana
- Nuriootpa - 571 Research Road, Nuriootpa
- Mount Gambier - 7-9 Krummel Street, Mount Gambier
- Struan - 74 Struan House Road, Struan
- Lobethal Recovery Centre - Fabrik Arts & Heritage Building, 1 Lobethal Road, Lobethal
For more information please contact
- 1800 931 314
For information on small business grants for businesses recovering from bushfire, please visit the Department for Innovation and Skills (DIS) website.