To report suspected fruit fly phone the Fruit Fly Hotline: 1300 666 010
Current fruit fly outbreaks
- Lindsay Point, Victoria area - an outbreak of Queensland fruit fly (Q-fly) was declared on Tuesday 21 May 2019.
View Lindsay Point, Victoria outbreak information and maps.
- Thevenard area - an outbreak of Mediterranean fruit fly (Med-fly) was declared on 19 January 2019.
View Thevenard outbreak information and maps.
Recently eradicated fruit fly outbreaks
Fruit fly has been eradicated and quarantine restrictions lifted in the:
- Ceduna area - quarantine restrictions lifted on 8 May 2019
- Loxton area - quarantine restrictions lifted on 30 April 2019.
- Kilburn area - quarantine restrictions lifted on 18 December 2018.
Biosecurity SA Fruit Fly Program
Phone 24 hours: (08) 8207 7820
Fruit Fly Hotline: 1300 666 010