The management of Ovine Johne's Disease (OJD) changed in South Australia on 1 July 2019 with the lifting of restrictions on sheep movements into the state.
Come along and hear from PIRSA Animal Health Officers and Zoetis staff about:
- recent changes to the OJD program
- new entry requirements into SA
- how to manage OJD risks for your property
- One Biosecurity program
- OJD disease information
- Gudair vaccination
A BBQ lunch will be provided at the conclusion of each session.
Download the OJD information session flyer ().
Dates and locations
- Jamestown: Tuesday 30 July, 10 am - 12 pm, Jamestown Aerodrome (Wilkins room)
- Mt Pleasant: Wednesday 31 July, 10 am - 12 pm, Mount Pleasant Football Club
- Mt Compass: Thursday 1 August, 10 am - 12 pm, Mt Compass Oval, 1 Peters Terrace
You can secure your place by:
- Booking online at www.pirsa-ojd-information-session.eventbrite.com.au
- Phone: (08) 8539 2112 - during business hours
- Mobile: 0418 898 505 - Mary Chirgwin after hours.