The principal pieces of legislation for which we have administrative responsibility are those Acts committed to the following ministers:
- Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
- Minister for Forests.
- Minister for Regional Development.
- Minister for Sustainability, Environment and Conservation
- Minister for Water and the River Murray.
In some instances these Acts are supported by Regulations, Notices and Indentures or Directions.
Agriculture, food and fisheries
- Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals (South Australia) Act 1994
- Agricultural and Veterinary Products (Control of Use) Act 2002
- Aquaculture Act 2001
- Biological Control Act 1986
- Fisheries Management Act 2007
- Fisheries (Validation of Administrative Acts) Act 2002
- Genetically Modified Crops Management Act 2004
- Industrial Hemp Act 2017
- Impounding Act 1920
- Livestock Act 1997
- Phylloxera and Grape Industry Act 1995
- Plant Health Act 2009
- Primary Industry Funding Schemes Act 1998
- Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) Act 2004
- Primary Producers Emergency Assistance Act 1967
- Rural Industry Adjustment and Development Act 1985
- Veterinary Practice Act 2003
- Wine Grapes Industry Act 1991
- Forestry Act 1950
- Forest Property Act 2000
- Local Government (Forestry Reserves) Act 1944
- South Australian Forestry Corporation Act 2000
Sustainability, Environment and Conservation
We also have limited administrative functions under Acts committed to other ministers. See our latest Annual Report for the full list.