- The Great Australian Bight Research Program
- Middleton, J. F., and J.T Bye, 2007: The Physical Oceanography of Australia’s Southern Shelves: a review. Progress in Oceanography, Volume 75, Issue 1, October 2007, Pages 1-41.
- Natural History of Spencer Gulf (2014) Eds SA Shepherd, SM Madigan, BM Gillanders, S Murray-Jones and DJ Wiltshire. (Roy. Soc. SA, Adelaide)
- Middleton, J., Doubell, M., James, C., Luick, J. and van Ruth, P. (2013). PIRSA Initiative II: carrying capacity of Spencer Gulf: hydrodynamic and biogeochemical measurement modelling and performance monitoring (PDF 7.7 MB). Final Report for the Fisheries Research and Development Corporation. South Australian Research and Development Institute (Aquatic Sciences), Adelaide. SARDI Publication No. F2013/000311-1. SARDI Research Report Series No. 705. 97pp.
- Natural History of Gulf St Vincent (2008) Eds SA Shepherd, S Bryars, IR Kirkegaard, P Harbison and JT Jennings. (Roy. Soc. SA, Adelaide)
This is a research and experimental product and no liability is assumed for the use of the eSA-Marine system or its products including now-casts and forecasts. In particular, this includes all conditions outlined in the general PIRSA disclaimer that can be accessed here or at the bottom of this page. Moreover, other sources of ocean now-cast/forecasts and or data may not align or be consistent with output from the eSA-Marine System which may be in error and/or out of date. Users should obtain their own independent advice. No liability is assumed for the eSA-Marine products presented here.