South Australian wine industry development scheme (SAWIDS)
Applications are now open to apply for 2017–18 grants under the South Australian Wine Industry Development Scheme (SAWIDS).
The $1.8 million scheme aims to encourage growth in the wine industry and further promote South Australia as a producer of premium wine.
Cellar Door Grants Program ($1 million)
The Cellar Door Grants Program is aimed at South Australian wineries operating a cellar door that are looking to diversify and improve their traditional cellar door experience.
Grants of up to $25,000 are available.
Applications for the Cellar Door Grants Program close 5 pm, Wednesday 24 May 2017.
Regional Wine Industry Association Grants Program ($600,000)
The Regional Wine Industry Association Grants Program is aimed at South Australian regional grape and wine industry associations looking to develop regional wine tourism and visitor experiences.
Applications for the Regional Wine Industry Association Grant Program close 5 pm, Wednesday 7 June 2017.
Grants of up to $50,000 are available.
In addition to the grant programs, $200,000 has been allocated to support new major wine events and promotions - helping showcase the state’s premium wine to local and international markets and strengthening Adelaide / South Australia’s Great Wine Capital identity.
- Guidelines and Assessment Criteria ()
- Application form - Cellar Door Grant Program 2017-18
- Frequently Asked Questions ()
- Application form - Regional Wine Industry Association Grant Program 2017-18
- 2016-17 Cellar Door grant recipients ()
- 2016-17 Regional Wine Industry grant recipients ()
- Map of 2016-17 Cellar Door grant recipients ()
- New round of hugely successful grants scheme for South Australia’s wine industry - media release 28 April 2017
- Six wineries in the Clare Valley share in almost $122,000 in funding - media release 3 April 2017
Phone: 1300 364 322 or (08) 8539 2112