AgInsight South Australia is an interactive information and mapping portal that provides users from around the world with comprehensive agricultural and economic data. The portal helps local and international investors identify business opportunities and commodity options in South Australia.
AgInsight South Australia is part of the 4-year Agribusiness Accelerator Program. The portal integrates commentary, economic statistics and real-time news with more than 150 layers of geospatial information including:
- industry potential models
- soil type
- properties and development zoning
- transport and energy infrastructure
- water availability
- and more.
AgInsight South Australia has been recognised both locally and nationally as providing local and international investors with a greater understanding of what South Australia's primary industries can offer. It has been awarded the:
- 2016 South Australian Premier’s Award for public sector digital innovation
- 2016 Australian Government ICT Award for geospatial excellence.
Please note that AgInsight South Australia is best viewed on a device the size of an iPad Mini or larger.