You are also permitted to provide links to this web site provided that you:
a. acknowledge the link; and
We reserve the right, on notice, to prevent certain linking.
- You may only use our material as a reference resource to inform your understanding regarding agribusiness planning and development.
- You must reproduce our material accurately and not use it in a misleading context.
- If you communicate or copy our material to others you must:
a. identify its source.
b. identify its copyright status.
- You must not make any charge for providing the material to others without our prior written permission and payment of an agreed copyright fee.
- You must not modify or create any derivative work from our material without our prior written permission.
- This licence does not affect any rights you may have under the Copyright Act 1968, (Commonwealth).
- Use of the piping shrike logo and any other State symbols is regulated by the Unauthorised Documents Act 1916, (SA). You may only use the piping shrike logo and other State symbols in accordance with that Act. You may not use any State logos or symbols without our prior written permission.
- No permission is given to use any material on this website identified as being the copyright of a third party. Permission to reproduce such material must be obtained from the relevant copyright holder.
- The State South Australia may, at any time and for any reason:
a. discontinue the website; and
b. require you by notice to cease using the website.
- To the extent permitted by law, the State of South Australia:
a. makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the material accessed on and through this website (including the content of third party material on external linked sites).
b. accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered (either direct or consequential) as a result of the use of this website (including as a result of service interruption, technical faults, viruses or other contamination), or the material accessed on or through this website.
c. does not warrant that the material accessed on or through this site is free of computer viruses or other contamination.
d. does not warrant that any third party material on external linked sites does not infringe third party intellectual property rights.
Content displayed on this website
The website displays information from a large number of sources. The authors wish to credit and attribute the following organisations from which information has been sourced:
SA Department of Primary Industries and Regions; SA Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources; SA Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure; SA Department of State Development; SA Department of the Premier and Cabinet; Vinehealth Australia; Dairy Authority of SA; SA Water Corporation; SA Power Networks; ElectraNet Pty Ltd; Flinders Ports; Australian Bureau of Statistics; Australian Bureau of Meteorology, Geoscience Australia; Wine Australia; Regional Development Australia; Meat and Livestock Australia; International Dairy Federation; OECD; Rabobank; UN Comtrade; UN Food and Agriculture Organisation; US Department of Agriculture, Farm Service Agency; Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute; Esri Inc; DeLorme; HERE; DigitalGlobe; Earthstar Geographics; CNES Airbus Defence and Space; GeoEye; US Geological Survey; US Department of Agriculture; Intermap; INCREMENT P; AeroGRID; IGN; OpenStreetMap.