PEPS-SA (Petroleum Exploration and Production System - South Australia) is a pc-based comprehensive relational database application containing a wide range of open-file technical data relevant to the petroleum and geothermal industry. For details and screen captures see below.
(Windows version only)
A full set of data and software is available when extracted.
Once you have downloaded and extracted the files to your computer, you will need to install the BDE software found in the BDE directory prior to running PEPS-SA.
Please read the readme.pdf file in the Help folder for information on how to install PEPS-SA.
Download PEPS-SA from SARIG (.ZIP - 65 MB)
1. PEPS-SA is now a downloadable version of the PEPS-SA database which includes the following modules:
2. This new version of PEPS-SA does not include the Core Photo images, Thin Section Photo images or the MapInfo spatial data. It is planned to make the images (2GB+) available on DVD. Live GIS information can now be accessed and downloaded via SARIG. The MapInfo datasets will be decommissioned once the last PEPS DVD data package has been sent to current subscribers in early 2010.
3. PEPS-SA is a stand-alone package written in-house using Delphi. It includes powerful querying, exporting, reporting and graphing options. The data is in Paradox 7 format. The key data elements are the petroleum well (~2,300) and the seismic line (~32,000). For each well/seismic line there may be thousands of attributes. There are seven key categories comprising 87 datasets.
4. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the quality of the data and software supplied, PIRSA does not warrant that the data or software contain no errors. Additionally, PIRSA shall not be in any way be liable for any loss or otherwise incurred as a consequence of using these products.
5. We value input from our customers, so if you have any kind words, suggestions for improvements, problems or queries regarding PEPS-SA, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CO2 Otway, gas completions (including decline curves), gas deliverability (Cooper), gas field reservoir data, gas fields summary (including Production history, water ratio & history, completion days, average gas rates), gas summary (monthly and yearly production).
Oil completions (including decline curves,average oil rates, production graph), oilfield reservoir data, oil fields (including Production history, completion days), oil injection volumes, oil summary (monthly and yearly production).
The following excel spreadsheet contains basic well information including spud date, rig release, status, basin, TD, KB, Lat/ Long, Eastings and Northings and well completion report scanning status.