Improving Road Transport for Primary Production Project 2
The Improving Road Transport for Primary Production Project 2 builds on the momentum and success of the first 90 Day Project, now known as Project 1.
It aims to improve efficiency in South Australia's agricultural transport industry by addressing road transport limitations and restrictions, improve the relevant regulations and decision making processes and undertake minor capital and infrastructure works.
It is a collaboration between Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA), the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) and Primary Producers SA (PPSA).
The survey to identify key issues in relation to road transport for the primary production closed on Monday 15 May 2017.
Survey responses are currently being collated.
Receive updates on the project
- Project 1 Status Update - Delivering Outcomes for South Australia Report ()
- SA projects completed webmap ()
- A modern transport system for agriculture – a new partnership approach report ()
- Stage 2 of 90-day transport project begins as first stage reaps millions in benefits - media release 4 April 2017
- 90-day transport project reaps $56m in benefits as work starts on Eudunda bypass - media release 15 March 2017
- Tender awarded for Copper Coast roundabout in almost $40m package of works - media release 7 March 2017
- Night movement allowed for oversize agricultural vehicles - media release 10 August 2016
- State Government finding solutions to agricultural transport issues - media release 31 March 2016