Pipi - Goolwa cockle
- Minimum legal length: 3.5 cm measures across the widest part of the shell.
- Personal daily bag limit:
- West of longitude 136°E: 100 pipi cockles
- East of longitude 136°E: 300 pipi cockles
- Daily vehicle limit when 3 or more people present:
- West of longitude 136°E: 300 pipi cockles
- East of longitude 136°E: 900 pipi cockles
- Possession limit: 1200
1 June to 31 October (inclusive).
Recreational fishing for Pipi cockles is prohibited on the Younghusband Peninsula (Coorong Beach) between the Murray Mouth and 28 Mile Crossing. See closure information
Back to fishing limits
Page Last Reviewed: 05 May 2017