King George Whiting
The targeting, take and possession of King George Whiting is prohibited between 1 May to 31 May (inclusive) in an area of southern Spencer Gulf, southern Gulf St Vincent and Investigator Strait.
View the King George Whiting spatial closure map ()
- Minimum size measured from tip of snout to tip of tail:
- Personal daily bag limit: 10 in all waters
- Daily boat limit when 3 or more people on board: 30
- Possession limit is one of the following:
- 72 fish
- 10 kg of fillets
- 36 fish and up to 5kg of fillets where a person has both fish and fillets.
Back to fishing limits
Page Last Reviewed: 01 May 2017